- Open the main menu and scroll down to “Smart Features” and press enter
- Select “Samsung Account”
- Select “Log In”
- Type develop in the Email edit box. Leave the Password edit box blank. Some models require to (type the password sso1029dev or sso1029dev! ). Press the Log In key. (the password field is inaccessible)
- Press Login
- Press the SMART TV key. Go to Extra apps located on the Apps page.
- Open the Settings menu and select the IP Setting option.
- Type the IP address 18.104.22.168 in the opened window using the number pad. If you have a sensor remote control, click the MORE button on the sensor remote controller and switch to the required mode to open the window.
- Go back to the Settings menu and select the Start App Sync option.
- Wait for the end of the installation process. Then you can log in to your normal Samsung account again.
To remove Player from Samsung Smart TV,
1. Select the application.
2. Press the Tools key on the remote controller. 3. Select the Uninstall option in the appeared menu. 4. Confirm the action. The application will be completely removed.
- Download the aitvapp.zip archive file from the provided link
- Create the /lgapps folder in the USB drive and extract the downloaded file into the folder.
- Turn off the TV-set and connect the USB drive to the TV-set using the USB apps port if available. Then turn on the TV-set.
- Press the HOME key on the remote controller. Log in LG account. Register if you have no user account
- Activate the My Apps tab in the lower part of the screen and press the OK key on the remote controller.
- Select and open USB applications
- Start the application.
- To remove Player from the LG SmartTV,
- 1. Go to Smart TV and open the list of all applications.
- 2. Click the edit pen icon button arranged in the upper right corner.
- 3. Select the required application and select the Uninstall option in the appeared menu. The application will be completely removed.